Services and Programs
Many optional services and programs to make a stay at the estate’s guest facilities more pleasurable.
- Private tastings for a deeper knowledge of the wines and olive oil of the estate can be arranged.
- Visit with a guide the Badia di Morrona, a monastery which goes all the way back to 1089. For information and reservations: +39 0587 658505
- Tastings of typical Tuscan cuisine prepared with the estate’s own products at the “Locanda la Fornace” restaurant are also available. Info +39 0587 656018
- It is possible to have a private pizza maker at the structures with a wood-burning oven (San Luigi, Sant’Angela, La Suvera).
- Oven products (bread, pastry, flat olive oil bread etc.) can be purchased every morning in all of the various structures for guests.
- Cooking or cake design lessons are available.
- A private chef at one’s guest facility can be arranged.
- Horseback riding is available as are the possibility of rides through the Badia a Morrona estate or lessons in natural riding.
- Renting of racing bicycles, mountain bikes, or touring bicycles, delivered directly to one’s own hospitality structure, can be arranged.
- It is possible to rent Piaggio (Vespa) scooters or participate in guided scooter tours for visiting Tuscany.
- A relaxing beauty center with facilities for well-being is located and available at the nearby Casciana thermal springs. www.termedicasciana.it
- Golf at the nearby San Miniato golf course is also possible. www.sanminiatogolf.it